Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
transplant workup
good afternoon everyone! Im Ron , I'm 48 years old with a 13 year old daughter, son of a loving mom and currently disabled. I have been diagnosed with stage 5 kidney failure again in June 2018. I currently go to hemodialysis 3 days a week  for 4 hours each day. hopefully not too much longer after the call i received yesterday from Methodist San Antonio. Ive been scheduled for a work up exam to see if im healthy enough for transplant surgery which will be conducted in San Antonio, TX on July 26th all day. I know i will pass because i try and stay fit incase this day arrives however, my issue is not having funds by then to make the trip. San Antonio is appx 3.5 hours away ad i cannot miss this opportunity of life. im in need of car rental fees,  gas fees, hotel fees, dining fees and copay fees. truthfully whatever God puts on your heart will be a blessing and greatly appreciated. thank you in advance for your consideration. I have included my PayPal and cash ap for your convenience down below. Thank you!

Pay Pal:  https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_bu...99SJADCBV6

Cash App:  325ramtex, Ron Murphy
ron  a muirphy