Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help in Funding My Side Hustles
Hello!

My name is Jun and I live in the Philippines.

Things were a bit well for the past few years until some government legislation severely affected the modest benefits I receive every month.
While my monthly income is not that big, I still allocate some of my money to help a good friend gradually pay off her outstanding hospital bills amounting to $40,000.00.

But now I am beginning to feel the financial crunch and since I could hardly support myself, I have to stop helping my friend pay off his bills.

I am not here to beg that you save me and my friend from our debts and financial woes.

I just need your help to help me fund my side hustles so that I can earn some extra daily income just to get by.
Hopefully, a good break will come someday.

Currently my most promising side hustle is cryptocurrency trading and mining. But my investments in it are quite small...around $200.00 only.
In some good days, I gained some money to buy me and my friend a day's worth of lunch and dinner.

If you can help me out with USD$3,300.00, I can make it earn $10/day and it will last us for the remainder of our lives. 
That would be enough for my daily meals with some to spare for my friend. It would surely reduce my daily overhead expenses as well. 

If you are interested to help, I will be very grateful.

My Paypal address is:   paypal.me/samjr120475

Thank you very much and God Bless!