Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devastated Family
Hi my name is April and please bear with me I have never been in a situation where I would have to ask for Financial help .  Tuesday of this week my nephew spotted a car in the back of my home we had never seen before and this car didn't move for a while my  children and nephew all decided.  one of them would go out there and see what was going on. My nephew Marc was the one for the job he went out my back door to approach the vehicle and maybe scare them a little and see what they were doing. As he got to the drivers side door two undercover officers shot him to death saying he was trying to rob them this was not the case at all. Marc was 22 and a loving father and boyfriend and just a great kid all the way around. They released the body cam and all you can here as he is taking his last breath was i wasn't trying to rob you .  I wasn't trying to rob you. Not one time did either officer announce who they were not LMPD nothing... As you can imagine we are devasted and just lost for words.. During this painful time we are in need of help with food funeral expenses bills diapers hygiene household items and anything else that anyone could possibly give at this time would be a blessing. My  nephew has lived with me his whole life i lost a son not a nephew. As far as my job well I'm just starting a small tarot card reading business as a psychic  medium and honestly just got the courage up to start this business due to hiding my gifts for a very long time. Marc actually pushed me to do this and supported my gifts to the fullest. I am going to name my tarot business after him once we have had some time to grieve and heal. Thanks for taking the time out to read and think of my family. God Bless 
                                                                                         April