Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Need Funding To Start A Handicraft Business
[Image: view?usp=sharing]

Hello

I am Valere, I love building and fixing things. I have not been able to come up with business ideas to put my talent to use until now.

Two years ago, while I worked for a construction company I came up with an idea to build an economical charcoal oven using plywood laminated with aluminum sheet. My then 14 years old nephew wanted to do something to keep him busy during the summer holiday. While thinking of how to help him, I remembered that he loves baking and everything pastry, so from the scraps we had at the workshop I built him a charcoal. It was not fancy but it worked and was very economical. He used to keep himself out of trouble and earned some money for himself. 

I have been unemployed for a while now, I had to move out of my hometown because of the war in the area. Now seeing pictures of that oven and learning that it still works properly, I feel it is time to venture into entrepreneurship. I remember being asked by some other people to make one for them, I declined because it required me to put in a lot more time after a hard day's work. I believe now is the time.

I have evaluated everything I need to set up a small Handicraft business starting with this idea, from the tools to the materials. A total of $3,825 will do.

Expense breakdown:
Cost of Tools = $1,675
Cost of Materials for 5 Oven = $1,250
3 months' Rent =  $900
Total cost = $3,825

With $3,825 my entrepreneurial dream will be a reality. Please help fund my project. I appreciate your time and sacrifice.

Sincerely,
Valere 

https://paypal.me/ValereMassango