Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I appreciate my moms
Hello I’m Ron A Murphy and I’m 48 years old, attending Colorado University online going into my junior year with 4.0 GPA. I’m also disabled. Have been for the last 5 years due to kidney failure. For the last 5 years, every Monday Wednesday and Friday mornings my mom who lives across town,gets up at 4am to pick me up and take me to treatment by 5am. She then goes back home to ready herself for her partime jobby 7am. She’s 70 now and her vision is not what it used to be. It breaks my heart to see her pull off from the clinic heading home to start her day. I tell my self everyday I need to take cars of her instead of her still taking care of me. As it is my ssi check barely covers rent and she finds it in her heart to bring me groceries every month and take me to my dr appts. If something were to happen during the middle of the night to her I don’t even have a way to go check on her. Anyone who loved and respected their mom would be devastated. She would be so relieved if I had my own way to and from treatment and I would sleep better at night knowing I had reliable transportation just in case something were to happen to me or her. At this point anything will be suffice. I love my mom and by taking a load of her every other morning would mean the world to me. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
ron  a muirphy