Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To survive
I am a recent graduate and am currently looking for work. I don't have enough money right now to pay the rent and provide some food for my family. I am living with my parents, but things keep getting worse. They are not capable of financially supporting our family. I am the one who always talks to the landlord, and it's quite tiring because I am always the one who receives the sermon. I just want to survive at least this month; everything is just so hard. I don't even know how long I will last. I've been suffering for years, and every day I'm starting to lose hope that everything will be okay. When I was a student, I was struggling because I didn't receive full financial support for my studies, and I did things part time like tutoring some kids, selling food, doing someone else's school work, and many more. I still work part-time right now, but it's not enough because I don't earn enough to pay our bills. You know, I always find ways, but problems also find ways to get more difficult. I used to be an optimistic person, but these past few years, motivation hasn't worked for me anymore. I hate begging, but I think I might go crazy if this kind of life continues. I've never been this desperate in my whole life. I am the kind of person who doesn't give up easily, but life keeps testing me. I just want to have a peaceful life. I'm sorry, I don't have enough courage to tell my whole story. I am not really comfortable sharing my problem with others. I think 100 dollars would be enough to survive this month. I don't want a large amount of money; I just want to survive. Thank you.