Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help to pay my debts,taxes,insurance and to get a head start
Hello, I’m Alex, I’m 26 years old. I’ve been in debts these past few months since I changed my work because of the decreasing of the salary since pandemic, I was forced to take loans after loans to provide for my mom and my relatives back in our country but in the end I got in debts, not only that but I have to pay for my taxes, insurance and bills. My situation got worse when my grandfather died suddenly this year just as I’m barely hanging on, I have to use my credit card for the expense, I was promised a money for plane ticket but after that I have to pay for it too. It sucks because even in my current job it doesn’t cut off the payments that I need to pay and some of them are long overdue, and plus my mom only sees me as a bank, my worth for her is whether I give her the money or not, for 8 years this is our routine, I can’t even save money for myself for my dreams or even for myself. I’ve been applying for jobs since last month to get another one and most of the jobs I applied to are in need for no holiday of work. I wanted to accept it but it means I have to forced myself to work non-stop plus I have a day job too. I was planning to do jobs that are work home but I don’t have a laptop too, that’s also one of my disadvantage, I don’t have any resources and savings, instead of helping myself I help others first. So If anyone can help me please, I really need to pay my debts, taxes, bills and to get a start up (to buy a laptop that would enable me to work from home at night while doing my day job) I really want to get back on my feet, I don’t want to give up and throw the towel but it’s getting harder each day. If anyone with a good heart to help please.

Thank you, Alex.
Godbless you all.
https://www.paypal.me/MandalonesAlexis