Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help just for basic necessities??
Good day... I am a mother of 2 and have been struggling to find work since 2018. My eldest son lost his dad in 2018 in a car accident  and has been one downfall. Myself and my eldest son have been trying and still trying to keep moving regardless. We have big ideas towards business but the challenge if gundin. We are unable sometime to even buy just breaf. We're are asking for assistance to just get a break or a breather to move forward. I have started a vegetable garden and would like expanding in farming as well to create food security. That too needs some boosting in terms of cash. I got a transporting contract to take some few people for work, but the car needs some tlc to get into that plus gas. I'm asking literally for help, any amount will do just to get by and think of other possible ways to make some living. My eldest has a potential in sports. Just that he has no funding to take further to create a living. I'm also a creative person but every idea just get locked when hungry. 
I am thanking you in advance for your assistance????