Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Desperately need help paying rent
Hi all, thank you for this platform. I'm writing this request for  assistance with paying my rent for July. Due to untimely events in my life I'm experiencing difficulty paying my bills for July. I'm currently actively seeking employment. In the meantime I've applied for assistance from the State but hopefully I find employment soon. I'm currently staying at an Airbnb and need to pay rent by Friday 30th hopefully I've tried to get help from the many nonprofit organizations in my area but unfortunately it's either they don't have enough funds or they'll only help if you have an eviction notice or  they only help  if you reside in a certain zip code in their vicinity or the amount I need  help is beyond what their rules specify.  I understand. God bless their hearts it so sad so many in need. I can't believe I'm actually begging like this, I mean I'm desperate. I hope the right person who has the resources can help me.
Like I said never experienced this before I suppose in life there's a first for everything.
What initiated my situation is my husband and I were living in our apartment for almost 30 years minding our own business enjoying life. Then the manager from hell arrived.
I suppose we hang around too long. Any long story short.
Too painful to go into but we received a 3- day notice. So we had to move. We stayed in hotels awaiting a VA nonprofit to help find an economically priced room to stay in until we can find affordable housing which was hard to find one without a waiting list. My husband was not a well man and having to  orb with the stress and the anticipation of possible eviction it was overwhelming and he passed. Just like that. My husband of 35 years was gone. My soulmate. Heart The love of my life. Heart He will always be in my heart. Heart  It was a shocking. 
It takes time but I have to keep moving forward.Have to keep on truckin
So since my husband passed I no longer received help from VA because he was the veteran.So I have used up all our savings. Hence why I'm in need of help. So please if you are able or you know someone that has the resources that can help me please reach out let them know. I need help. Please.
I appreciate you taking the time to read about my situation.I hope I can be a blessing to some one once I sort my myself out. But right now please help me.
 Thank you. JR.
 God bless.
https://www.paypal.me/JenRandall7