Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DESPERATELY NEED DONATIONS TO HELP OUR KITTIES!
Heart 

Hello, we rescue local kitties who have been abandoned, including kittens who have been abandoned by their moms due to injury, sickness or death. We rely solely on our own income which is very very small, and on donations from big hearted people who want to support what we do. We currently have 8 adults (3 males and 5 females(all but 1 are moms)) and 13 kittens from a few weeks old to about 5 months old. 2 of the kittens have health conditions and mild brain damage and require a lot of constant care. We attempt to get all of them immediate vet care and start looking for forever homes for them. Please we need your help; we do not have nearly enough money to keep them up at present, and all of the rescues and shelters here are over filled and can't help. We get dropoffs about every week to 2 weeks and homes are hard to find in my area of NC. Please help, even a little can go a long way for these beautiful loving babies! Please send any donations thru cashapp at $KITTYANGELNC and we thank you so very much for any help!

UPDATE: Thanks to a neighbor we have managed to get by for 2 more days with some cheap food and litter, however we still desperately need donations to help until we can get these kitties rehomed.  A wonderful local family is taking 3 of the older cats this week, so that will be 3 less to feed for the time being. Please search your heart, even if you can only send 5 or 10 dollars, a couple donations like that can mean the difference between us being able to get what they need and not. We live on my disability check and my wife is a server at a local restaurant, but our bills with the cats are more than we can afford right now so we need any and all help we can get. We do not make any money whatsoever doing this; as a matter of fact we always go in the hole, but we love what we do and we are trying to save these precious animals.  Please help, even if it's just 5 dollars.  Believe me it will help more than you know!  

EMERGENCY UPDATE July 5th 2023
We just got a disconnect notice on our electric today and can't afford to pay it and we're not eligible for any more extensions right now. We need to raise $407.66 within 7 days to keep the lights on for us and the kitties. We just paid the rent and bought litter and food for the cats, but need help to keep the lights on and get groceries for us. I checked for local assistance today and they are all out of funds for the months of July and August for electric bill assistance and we're going to the local food pantry tomorrow. WE NEED YOUR HELP right away if possible! Please send anything, no matter how much or how little it will help! NC is very hot this time of year and I can't be without A/C or I'll end up in the hospital due to major breathing problems if I get too hot. But this is a major heath concern for me mostly at the moment, so please, if you can help at all I promise you it will go directly to the power bill. For those unable or unwilling to help with money, please at least pray for us. Thank you all and God bless you!
Please send any donations to our Cashapp @ https://cash.app/$KITTYANGELNC.
or PayPal @ KittyAngelNC
Thank you and God bless!
We still haven't received any donations to help with our electric and we need help immediately, please if anyone can help we desperately need it. Thanks and God bless!