Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My last hope for my kids
I am a single mom of two beautiful kiddos. Recently I had someone that I thought was very close to me literally strip my life to nothing. Not even pennines.  I had to drain my ENTIRE bank account to cover past rent that I had no idea was not getting paid and am still $2,153 short (that’s after I paid every cent to my name, $7,420). I have literally DAYS now and this is literally my last resort. I am a very proud and usually self sufficient woman and tried every single option I had before begging for help. But this is my children we are talking about and I’ll swallow my pride to keep a roof over their heads. Since everything I had was either stolen or had to go towards our home I cannot even buy groceries now. No household items. My son is going to miss his big class field trip and I had to pull my daughter out of drivers training. PLEASE help if you can. I will pay it forward x10 as soon as I’m able again. God bless you!! CashApp: $badlittlemamaz PayPal: @dollface1316 xx ALL MY LOVE xx