Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with dental care urgent! Please help!
Heart 
Hello my name is Natalie,

I feel so embarrassed doing this but I have not choice really. I am disabled and don't have a lot of money, I have Colitis and Arthritis if you are wondering, I do get benefits from the government but it is barely enough to live on, and I need a few of my teeth fixed, potentially removed or either root canal fillings on some as I am in a lot of pain at the moment. There are at least 4 teeth that are causing me pain right now.

I couldn't get an appointment on the NHS which is a free service here in the UK because of COVID and all the backlogs and the earliest appointment in my area was September! I cannot wait that long and it is not guaranteed I would get an appointment anyway, so I had no choice to gather money together from selling some items in my home to be able to afford a private appointment which cost me £65... however this appointment will only be for them to look at my teeth... no treatment. They will then tell me there and then what I need to have done.

They told me briefly over the phone the prices for treatments I cried honestly. I looked on their website too and it is the same price guide. I have no idea how I am going to afford fillings, root canals or any kind of other treatments I may need to have... I am so scared of losing my teeth, I am only 30 and my teeth have never needed anything doing to them until now.

So I am asking kindly if there is anyone out there willing to help me out at all. I would really appreciate it if you could. Again I would never usually ask or beg for money like this but I have no family or friends who can help me, I am pretty much a loner and I don't know what to do. I have attached an image of the payments I expect to have to pay if I need fillings or root canals on the 4 teeth that are causing me pain. I am eternally grateful even if you read this up until this point. 

My paypal is linked below. Even if you can only sent me £100 or £50, every little helps honestly whilst I try to sell more things to afford whatever I may need to have done.

Thank you,

Natalie

paypal.me/tokkifrog