Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little treat for a good friend
Hello everyone,
First of all, I would like to make it clear that this is not a matter of survival! Support people in need and this cause only if no one else has to do without it.
My best friend had a serious accident last year! He was hit by a car while walking to work and has been wheelchair bound ever since. In addition, he needs an oxygen machine to help him breathe. Both led to the fact that this once very active person could no longer participate in free life outside his own four walls. Of course, small excursions are possible, but they do not give him any real pleasure. Especially since the oxygen machine is conspicuous and runs on a rechargeable battery. I can assure you, he has never been a person who likes to be the centre of attention. But he has at least got a little bit of his freedom back in another world.
Star Citizen is a multiplayer game that currently recreates a small world in the future and offers incredible opportunities for him. There he regularly forgets his situation and plays together with others, converses and experiences adventures. And it's also where he currently has his greatest wish that can be fulfilled. A spaceship that absolutely loves. It's buggy and far too expensive, but it's been his absolute favourite from day one. The ship is only available to buy once a year for one month and that is in June, so now! It is as crazy as he is! 
But it is also simply expensive! The things he needs in life and other things are more important, of course! That's why he keeps putting it off and will probably never be able to buy it. We now want to try to fulfil this wish for him! My little family has already raised 100 Euros and maybe there is someone who can spare 1 or 2 Euros for him. Perhaps you would like to throw a small amount into this cup as you walk by?

https://paypal.me/thedaadee

We will close this post as soon as the wish is fulfilled and tell you how he got his gift.

Kind regards
a family from the north of Germany

[Image: 2a9475b50f.png]