Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out of Options and Desperate
To whoever reads this:
I don’t even know where to begin. In January of this year, I left my day job due to toxic management and decided to pursue a career as a Lyft driver. My partner and I worked out a plan, made our budget, and had everything set. For the next two months, everything was going fine. I was making what I needed to, we were happy, and everything was OK. then, in the beginning of April, my car started acting up. From slipping transmission, to the entire colon system going, to pretty much anything else you can think of, it went wrong. So we depleted our savings and paid to get my car fixed every time however, the damage was already done, and my car completely died. The mechanic said the engine has blown completely, and the only thing to do is to scrap it or buy a whole new engine. The engine for my car cost $5500 And we don’t have it. So now I’ve been out of work for about a month and a half and don’t know what to do now bills are piling up faster than I could ever think and I am at a loss for how to fix it. We tried to get a new car  That didn’t pan out. I’ve put my partners car on the Lyft app and was waiting for approval. It just got approved last week so I am back to working part time now. Because they still need to go to work so we’re sharing one car and not making enough to pay our bills  For about $4000 behind and still $5500 for my car. I have no idea where to turn or who to ask. My entire family is dead so I have no one on my side to ask. And my partners family doesn’t have money to help us either.  so I’m asking anyone who would be inclined to lend a hand or give some assistance. I would be eternally grateful for any help anyone could give. I feel so ashamed even posting or asking strangers for help but I’m out of options. 

Paypal.me/SummerFrost1992
Venmo: @SummerFrost
CashApp: $SummerFrost111