Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live now die later
Live now die later
Hello!

I am a swedish man living together with my girlfriend and our small four year old daughter. I have always believed that everything is possible if you just give it your all, i have lived by this and i have had a good life, but unfortunately i have become very sick with cronic fatigue syndrome and  i am not able to work, not knowing if i will become better one day. I dont have energy to do anything and i feel so sick that every day is pure suffering, i try to stay strong and do my best, but this sickness have taken my life away from me. On top of this i am worried over our economy and i wish that i could do something more for my family. There is no word for how much i long for and dream about that something positive could happen in our life in this moment, everything looks so dark in this moment and have been so for a long time. If somehow we would receive some financial help, i would be forever greatful. 
I wish you a beautiful day

Sincerely 
Erik

If you want to make my day and my life a little brighter: Send and gift to my paypal through this link: PayPal.Me/Youaremyhero1