Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single mom in need of some help!
Hello, I'm not to sure if we use our names or not so just safety I won't for now. I'm a single mom of 2 young children. My daughter is 4 and my son is 7. I do everything solo no child support, no mom and dad in my support corner it's just my kids and myself. I've been able to manage for awhile now but I have came to a screeching halt! I have tried everything to make money and yeah it makes you a couple bucks but nothing major. You see I am not working at the moment because I don't have a babysitter or anyone that can really watch my youngest. Yes she is in head start but unfortunately she only goes 8:30 to 11:15. So there goes my chances of working while she is in school. To add on top of that the Head Start doesn't offer transportation so  nope no school bus which means I have to drop her off and pick her up and we don't have a vehicle which means mommy is paying for every single ride. So now this lucky mom has racked up a gas bill with her neighbor that she can't pay. Now to top it all off I just so happen to live in the worst apartment complex with a god awful park manager and I mean this women is awful!! If she doesn't like you then its nothing but harassment and made up rules. No kids allowed outside after 7, No playing ball, she watches who you have coming over its ridiculous. Let me not forget to add that I have lived at this place for 3 years and barley know anyone that lives here because I keep to myself. Now that the nice weather has came back all the kids (including mine) have been outside. All of those kids outside, kids of all ages and I'm the only adult 90% of the time out there. All the kids come to me with all there problems. I have stopped 4 fights so far. I feed them make sure the littler ones have sun screen on etc. Now my point in telling you this is because that lovely manager hit with a 10 day eviction notice! The 10 day eviction notice stated that I basically was an issue and then decided to throw in that I had someone else living here which I do not that person happens to be living at a VA hospital. Now with this 10 eviction notice it gets sent to the housing program that pays for my rent every month and with no investigation or anything they kicked me off the program. I'd also like to add that 2 days prior to my eviction notice I had just told the manager that I was going to move. Losing the housing program I was in hurts me financially bad. I just wanted to give you all an insight on what I'm dealing with because I wouldn't be asking for help if I truly didn't need it. But I owe people money from barrowing i have a gas bill, I desperately need hygiene products and to do laundry my kids need summer clothes. I have tried to get loans and everything else and i just keep hitting dead ends I just need to get back on my feet. All while trying to have a good memorable summer with my kids so my son can stop asking me why we never go on vacation or amusement parks and why we never have enough money. I feel like I'm slowly drowning so please someone HELP ME.  I also wanted to say thank you to those that read through this whole thing I went on a rant for a minute there so I apologize I just honestly need some help anything helps and is greatly appreciated. If you have any questions feel free to ask and weather you decide to help or you decide not to help your all amazingly great beautiful people. Last but not least my cash tag link is https://cash.app/$xSilincerX Thank you so much you have no idea what your help really means to us!!