Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help! Anyone!
To whoever is reading this, 
Hello. My name is Steve. I am a 31 year old man living in the northeast who might have destroyed the best thing that has ever happened to me and i dont know what to do. 
So some background, I worked in a big city as a bartender at a Gay nightclub after i finished college.  The pay was good. People were fun, life was exciting. I was young, independent, and open to whatever life offered. Unfortunately what life offered was a bad case of partying and addiction. I got hooked on a lovely white powder which consumed my life for the next 8 years. 
I was able to escape that life when my day job relocated me to the neighboring state, about 2 hours away. I left and cut ties with almost everyone i knew before. And made a fresh start. 
Then I met the love of my life and best friend. It was a match made perfect. I had never been more happy. We got engaged 2 years later, and now we're married. Life was a dream. and then trouble started.
My day job changed. New management came in and it slowly became for toxic and unhealthy. I became miserable and sadly, i started to unleash my unhappiness onto my new partner and everyone around us. It was terrible. 
Ultimately, I left the company. and began ridesharing. no stress, make my own hours, make good money. it was fine. except for the fact that in order to make it work, i was traveling back to the old big city where i ran into some old friends and started reverting back to my old ways. not to the extreme as before, but still not good. I didnt even realize i had regained a problem until it was too late. 
Now we're behind on bills, money is stressing us out and i caused it all. I came clean to my partner about what happened. Let's say they are not the happiest with me right now. but we're working it out. I blocked and deleted the friends i had been hanging out with and have not gone back to the city in almost 2 months. which is great. but we are still digging ourselves out of the 2500 dollar hole i made. 
If anyone can help, I would forever be grateful.  
paypal.me/SummerFrost1992