Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need emergency help
Im a 23 year old mama, I have an almost 2 year old. It’s very difficult for me to get a job because nobody wants to hire me due to during my pregnancy I had a calcium deficiency and had to get all of my teeth cut out and I can’t afford to pay for dentures. I used my income tax to buy a car so I could get my son back and forth to drs appts. My car payment is past due they are fixing to repo my car, my phone bill is due, my lights are fixing to get cut off and on top of that I had a dr appt last week and they found a lump in my breast they are wanting me to get a ultrasound and mammogram done but I have to pay out of pocket and I don’t have that kind of money. If someone could please just help me with all of this especially my teeth, I know I could get a job and that is all I want. I want to give my son a better life than I had. Having no teeth is killing my self worth. Everyone makes fun of me, and I’m limited to eat certain things… please please someone help me. I know it’s a lot to ask. But I’m trying my hardest to get up 3000 to pay for everything.