Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BIG DREAMS WITH BIG PLANS TAKE BIG$$$
I will cut to the chase right after i mention how infinitely grateful i am for each and every last one of you. Turns out this life isn't always the easiest for everyone in a society that rewards hard work for a system that has been failing us for many centuries....but still, each person here deserves a chance to something great and I am terrified of missing mine....I am almost thirty and have nothing to show for it. I have been blessed to highest degree with an amazing family who have done nothing but their best to provide me with the every essential thing this life requires while still making me feel as loved as anyone could ever want. It's not their fault I am writing this message, it's mine. I know this site allows a platform for the use of basically receiving handouts which i think is great for people who are in desperate need. And believe me I am in desperate need. This world needs a revolution and I think we are about to see one. Trust among each other is slim and we and seem so caught up in thinking the next persons existence is so different from our own. Even if you don't feel the same way because you have done a good job at designing your life to include cooperation and the care for others in some way or another, even if you feel loved by strangers and aren't afraid to ask for help because life has shown you it will come, why are we still killing ourselves for status and something that ACTUALLY has ZERO value for the survival and good health our people? PLEASE HELP ME FUND SOME NEW WAYS OF GETTING WORD OUT THERE THAT THERE IS HOPE AND AN ANSWER TO OUR HARDEST QUESTIONS. I hate being homeless but even still I hate even more watch other be homeless. Im asking for $10,000 U.S to get me on track and put some towards creating a website and business that will help people find themselves and spread compassion around the world. ANYTNING HELPS MORE THAN YOU KNOW! I love you all!

Zachary David Nelson.