Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a wish and a desire
It can be tough to move to a new country for education, especially when there are financial and bureaucratic obstacles in the way. This is the situation for a third national who has moved to Europe to pursue a master's degree.
Unfortunately, I'm unable to work or freelance due to a pending resident permit. This means that I cannot earn any additional income to support myself while studying, and I have to rely solely on my savings and any financial support from my parents.

Speaking of which, the high exchange rate has made it difficult for my parents to send me enough money to cover all my expenses. This puts additional pressure on me to manage my finances carefully and make sure that I can afford all the essentials.

I also have pending bills that I cannot ignore. This can be stressful and overwhelming, especially when there is no easy solution in sight.

Despite all of these challenges, I'm still determined to make the most of my time in Europe and complete my master's degree. However, I also have a strong desire to spend Ramadan at home with my parents and give them some much-deserved gifts.

It's a tough situation, but with perseverance and determination, I can overcome the obstacles and make my dream a reality

I understand that asking for financial assistance can be uncomfortable and difficult, but I am truly in a position where I could use some support. 

If you are able to provide any assistance, whether it be through a donation, or even just some guidance, it would be greatly appreciated. Any amount, no matter how small, can make a significant difference for me.

Please know that I am grateful for any help you can provide

Thank you all
https://www.paypal.me/RajiAkrout