Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shark loan.
I am 22 years old and i am from a poor country called Bosnia and Herzegovina i was born during the war, struggling with money and with finishing my school and having to pay school bills and living expenses, i have made a bad choice borrowing 4000$ from some bad people...i am finishing college soon and hope to get a job with the degree, but they wont wait on me. My parents dont know anything about it and this was my last chance because banks dont help unemployed people here, and we do not have any social help from the country or anything here. I wont go into details from obvious reasons, but the law is not helpfull here and i have no other ways than doing it like this. If anyone can help please leave an email with your donation, and when i get a job i will pay you back or i will make equal donations of the money donated to charity.I would never do this if this wasnt my last option. I am very gratefull for everyone that can help i believe in karma and i will give it back to you or someone else one way or another.

If anyone has a good paying job that can be done through the internet, or anyone considering investing in Bosnia since the work force is cheap but with quality can contact me also...i am not a bad guy but i had to do this to have any chances of making something in life.

If anyone wants to help please reply, or contact me on through PM. I did not want to leave my paypal email address because of scammers.