Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regain Financial Responsibilty on Car
Exclamation 
[attachment=948][attachment=949]
My name is Krysta. I am a single thirty-eight year old woman. One flaw I possess and am currently working to overcome is my inability to ask for assistance before it is too late. I suffer from mental health issues, it has caused much distress in my life. I am currently unable to afford for my medicine or therapy. The community resource I was using for years as of last year stopped giving free assistance. I have not seen a doctor since last May. It is a constant internal battle and sometimes I just want to give up. Fifteen years ago I experienced a mental break and grabbed a gun to end my life, I was twenty-three years old. I called family members, the police were called and were on the scene while I held a gun in my hand threatening self harm. An officer felt he and his fellow officers were in danger and he did what he is trained to do and according to Texas law his actions were legal. I was shot in the face and in my left hand. I was formally diagnosed with Bipolar II and severe PTSD. Due to my poor choices that day and the officer having to intervene I was charged with a serious felony. I was given probation, while I did my best and achieved many accomplishments such as going to college, obtaining an upper management position in a large pizza chain and accumulating awards for my performance, living on my own, I was officially charged with the felony after 10 years to prison. I tell you that for a better understanding of my choice of jobs. I came home and saved up for the first car I got completely on my own. I was 35 and very proud of myself. I went back to the pizza chain for employment and was a driver and manager for a store close to home. I chose this because I can be an asset in the fact that I can do everything in the store and require no training. Plus delivering pizza can be profitable with experience and a good area to deliver in. It was great for me, I worked on my credit and was able to raise it 200 plus points. I did work very hard and sometimes I worked 7 days per week because the store needed it. I am dedicated to a job. I never thought I would learn a tough lesson, that even though you are hardworking and dedicated you are still replaceable and expendable. On a Sunday I came to work a little early to help a fellow co-worker get to work. I walked in on an inappropriate scene. My 32 year old male boss was engaged in a sexual in nature ordeal with a 17 year old female. I was asked to transfer to a store further from home, considerably. Both were to remain at the store. I was punished for coming to work early. I left the company due to the fact that my morals did not align with what I witnessed and how I was given no consideration. I need to let you know that our company was bought out by another company, the main boss retired and many long time employees left. This incident happened two months after.
I do sometimes regret my decision because opposing the morals of a company doesn't pay the bills. I have looked for a job that was able to financially support me. It is difficult to do so with a felony record, but I have plans to go back to school and get more training and education to obtain a higher paying job. I have taken to dumpster diving not only to sell items I find but to take care of basic needs food, clothing, feminine products, hygiene products, etc. I fell behind on my car note for two months after always paying on time. I racked up almost 80k miles on my Chevrolet Spark, I called it my go cart. Great car for the purpose and maintenance was affordable. I had a difficult time by the end of this last year, many things were needing to be done brakes, tires, wipers, check engine light on, ABS light came on, etc. I finally found a job that was able to pay bills and with a second job i could get myself out of debt. I made arrangements to get my car note taken care of, made a payment. I was told I was not a candidate for repossession, and not to worry. My car was repossessed on Friday at 4:30am. If I don't have a vehicle I cannot take care of myself. I am currently seeking employment for remote positions and have two interviews. But I am scared Ill be homeless and will lose everything. I am asking for help with anything like food, and help to get my car back. I was emailed an offer to make a payment plan with them and once the $941.00 is paid I can have it back, anything will be much appreciated. I am very embarrassed this is my current state. Thank you very much for taking the time read this.
I can provide proof of the car and its current state in regards to repossession. I am unable to resize the two other picture of my account to post. I can provide if asked through another channel. I also sell on a few apps, if you would like to help that way please ask and ill give my usernames for them.
My paypal is- paypal.me/kafreeman84
CashApp- $starrgazer462