Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I’m begging for some sort of relief.
First, I want to thank you for taking the time to read my story and my reasoning to why I’m in need of desperate help. I have always been someone who is very good with keeping track of money. I’ve always had a good credit score and have never been in a situation of needing to reach out for help but here I am. I work a full time job as an assistant manager averaging 60 hours a week while also going to school to become a business woman. I had my heart broken as a young adult and stayed away from relationships for years. I met someone last year and fell hard. Long story short they were taking cards out in my name behind my back and are now no where to be found. They got me for a lot of money that I just don’t have to pay back. They have completely destroyed my life and there is nothing anyone can do to help. I’m on the verge of losing everything I have worked so hard for. My credit is completely destroyed and I have no means for anything. I can’t get a new car that I  desperately need, I’ll never be able to buy my own house or even finish college because I’m no longer able to take out any loans to help pay for anything. I’ve been left high and dry with no options left but to swallow my pride and hope that there is someone out there that can help me get back on my feet. I don’t know what else to do. I started a small business before all of this happened and I can no longer find that either. I can’t put money into a small business if I don’t have the means for it. I’ve lost everything. I appreciate you taking the time to read some of my life story and hope there is a god out there to help anywhere possible. https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_bu...X2MMFZKF5S