Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help being ill is going to make me homeless
Hi, thank you for taking the time to read here's my story.
In 2019 I moved to go back to university and study nursing. Then COVID happened and I was working as a nursing assistant and continuing my nursing placements and uni work. I pushed myself to far to fast and worked myself into a mental health crisis. I took a few months off to address this and the week I started back I ended up in A&E with perimyocarditus. This was Halloween 2021. Since then my health has deteriorated I am in constant pain. I'm so exhausted going down the stairs can cause me to collapse my iron levels are chronically low and lymphocytes chronically high. I have a surgery coming up to do a biopsy looking for lymphoma an appointment at a breast cancer clinic an appointment with a gastroenterologist and a gynecologist who suspects endometriosis. I don't know what is wrong with me and I don't know if it's something easily treatable or something terrifying. I have had to drop out of my nursing course and leave my job. I have had a terrible time applying for funding I was initially denied universal credit because I was technically still a student so I had to wait for the uni to finalise things then reapply. I have yet to start receiving PIP because the form keeps getting lost in the post which is ridiculous. I have yet to be approved for not fit to work because they have such a high backlog at the DWP due to COVID my application has yet to be looked at. I'm at risk of losing my universal credit as I'm to ill to get in every 2 weeks and I can only stop doing that once I'm approved not fit for work. I am behind on all my bills and struggling terribly financially and genuinely to ill to do anything about it. I'm only 27 I feel like my life's already over and if this illness doesn't kill me it will leave me broke and homeless. I need £1500 to catch up on all my essential bills and anything over that I can use to get some food staples toiletries and maybe even some heating. I know everyone is struggling right now but I have no one to ask so if anyone can spare anything to help it would be most appreciated.
Thank you for your time and consideration
Here is my PayPal and gofundme 
gofundme.com/prevent-illness-leaving-me-homeless

https://www.paypal.me/FHRain