Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Good People!
Heart 
Hello Good People!

I am a 24 year old student from Eastern Europe. I am in desperate need of help! I am doing my master degree, the university that I am attending it’s 62 miles away from my hometown (village exactly )- I am living with my parents still. I was attending the university classes 4 times a week until our family car- skoda fabia from 2001 broke down. I am in my winter break right now so I don’t have to attend the classes, but soon I will have to. We don’t have public transportation to that town and I really really need a new car, so I can finish my studies. I am working part time in my village in a small shop, but the income it’s so small that I can not save up for a car in this short time. (Aprox 200$ converted). My paren’s have enough money to pay the bills and provide us food for the month. 
I appeal to the goodness of people to help me get a new car, the cheapest one would be around 1500$ - something similar that we had before. 
May God bless you and your life. I wish you a happy new year, health and all the good!

https://www.paypal.me/adorjanmiklos