Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Young Entrepreneur Asking For Help
Question 
Today I want to share with you, a brief description of what I am.

I grew up seeing my parents struggle financially, which in turn made me hyper focused on money and ambitious in many regards. 

At age 16, I graduated high school, had a full time job and signed the lease on my first apartment. 

At 17, I worked 80+ hrs/week at two restaurants and as a Real Estate Assistant, where I absorbed everything possible. 

In March of 2020, I took a 10 day vacation to South Africa, which quickly became a 8 month “vacation” as borders were closed and lockdown began. 

I learned a lot about myself during that time and was able to reflect on my trajectory. One valuing money and artificial accomplishments over love, community, happiness and the beauty of this moment. 

Now I’m on the East Coast of the U.S.A. where I’ve pivoted to focus on businesses I truly believe in. 

At age 19, I bought a Hostel that was set to close, and now at 20 years old I am building an Audio Studio from the ground up. 

I’m passionate about these endeavors and believe they are essential for individuals that need their access, as the coastal college town I’m in has a high volume tourist season as well as an impressive music scene. 

I’ve poured everything I have into these entities and truth me told, I’m at my ropes end. 

I’m behind on my personal bills, in debt, and don’t have the money for business bills coming up. 

Ultimately, I need to come up with $4500 in 5 days to ensure my business doesn’t fall behind. 

Even more so, I need $13,500 over the next 3 months to coast my business through this slow season as I’ve reinvested everything into the Audio Studio. 

Beyond that, I have ~$20,000 in personal debt that I need to clear. 

Now, I’m not fully aware of your situation or what means you have today. 

However, I write to simply ask. 

I understand if that number is far beyond what you consider reasonable, but I must ask. 

Anyhow, I thank you immensely for taking the time to hear me out and learning about whom I am. 

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity and may the New Year be full of blessings for you + your loved ones. 

My best, 

http://https//paypal.me/hostelsm?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US