Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serious Dental Infection & Reattachment Needed From Being Assaulted
[attachment=941]At this point I’m desperate to reach out to every resource possible in hopes of finding someone who can help me. I live in Idaho and my abusive ex-husband was arrested for Felony Domestic Battery with Traumatic Injury in April 2020, then again in February 2021 after he cut his ankle monitor off and the entire community was searching for him. He was sentenced to 2 years determinate and 5 years indeterminate. The next parole hearing is March 2023. A 10 year no contact order was put in place for my kids and myself. My abusive ex is the father to my 3 year old daughter. I also Have a 14-year-old boy with special needs. 2018-2020 I was with my abusive ex. 2019 he severely misaligned my jaw after putting me in a choke hold. I went to the doctor and I have medical documentation from that day and after of my struggle to get my jaw repaired. Because of my insurance being Medicaid and not having the funds to pay out-of-pocket I have ended up with extensive amounts of more damage that’s now causing Serious ENT issues. I had my ENT and primary doctor both try to refer me to numerous places in hopes of someone being able to help, but I still had no luck. At This point I had to get a tube in my right ear from the misalignment and chronic ear infections. I have a long list of medical issues in general. I have Sleep apnea and my jaw slips and blocks part of my airway when I lay Down. I was able to get into a dentist recently and was hit hard When they told me the damage from my jaw was Extensive and now was close to being life threatening. I now have a serious mouth and gum infection where the teeth shifted and space was left under them. The infection can spread to my heart or lungs and so time is not on my side right now. In order to have my jaw realigned I have a long treatment plan I have to find a way to pay for which is at least $4,124.40. The plan involves a temporary mouth splint, clearing the infection, filling cavities from the infection, a more permanent splint, Laser reattachment surgery on teeth that were crunched together from the injury and then final realignment of my jaw. I have not had a cavity since I was 6. I have always taken care of my teeth and my teeth were fine before my jaw was misaligned. I’ve taken major steps to get my life back and I have worked too hard to have my past continue to block me from moving forward but I’m still trying to recover from losing everything in the first place. So financially it’s a struggle but I keep trying and hoping someone somewhere can help me, so I can have a chance to keep going and one day be the one helping another woman in a similar situation. I’m working with an advocate at The Family Justice Center in my area, and have filled out the crime victims comp, I’ve called numerous dentist offices, oral surgeons, and other domestic violence resource lines but still struggling to come up with all the funds needed.

Pp

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/my/profile
Aka @courtneyhastings1694

Ca

https://cash.app/$Piscesvibezzz