Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hope this is not the end
Sorry in advance as I don't know how this works.
My name is Oren and I live outside of the US and sadly not even in Europe.
I'm married and have 3 kids
I started a business 2 months ago and sadly I have been through a lot in the past month.
I have a minor case of epilepsy and had a car crash a month ago on the 11.11(gladly no one else was hurt).
Sadly my license was revoked because it is a medical case, and later on I discovered that cancer might have came back around my lower back.
I couldn't work for a 3 weeks and now clients are not coming in my workshop and because of it I'm trying to sell what I have and even if I manage to do so I need to find a job that is easy if I do start chemo treatments.
I already signed up for wolt in my country but I hear it may take over a year to start there.
And before I close my shop I cannot apply to any jobs that are 9 to 5 .
I'm literally going under and if I tell my wife I messed up it won't make things easier.
I cannot pay the bills, checks are starting to come back and can't cover the loans.
I'm seriously hopeless right now and I don't want to see my kids suffer.
I don't have social skills, not much of an artist of any kind. I work with my hands and mind
If you have advice for me on how to make money online that is not a scam, I will appreciate it very much!
I don't like to ask but I feel like this is the end
If you could donate it will also be helpful
Thank you very much in advance 
And againg, very sorry for bothering

http://paypal.me/thankyouforhelpingus