Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the love...I need a miracle.
    Hello there! My name is Katrina. I am here because I really want to give my daughter the Christmas she not only deserves but so desperately needs. And to be able to get cameras for around the outside of my house.

We have been through a lot this last year, her so more than I. She is 5. Her father sexually abused her and then started stalking us as a result of me immediately filing and getting full custody and getting a PFA. He was told to have no contact what so ever upon the pending investigation that has been ongoing for the last year.  It has not only affected her but also myself. I found myself not being able to leave my child with anyone without having crippling anxiety that someone may do something to harm her. I mean her own father would do something like this so who can I trust? I haven't been able to find work because of this. He lurks around all hours of the day and night and would whistle when we would be outside and would ride past my house multiple times a day on a bike resulting in me even being afraid to go outside at night because I wasn't sure if he would try and do something to harm me or my daughter. He has put dead birds in my mailbox. He did something to my car and I haven't been able to fix it because of all of this. Where I live there is basically no way to get a job unless you have a vehicle to get to or from work. I've tried many remote jobs but they pay very little and I have barley been able to make it by. All of my bills are behind and thus alas I still am hopeful.

My daugther has been through a lot and I haven't been able to do much for her. I want to be able to give her the Christmas she deserves and put some happiness back in her life. She wants the gabby dollhouse and she wants monster high dolls and she wants these things that I simply cannot afford that she believes that Santa can bring her. I don't know what I am going to do on Christmas morning when Santa couldn't bring her some of the things she wanted. How do you break a 5 year old's spirit. Then she is left wondering why did Santa bring all the other kids stuff they wanted but not her ? I would need about $1,200.00 to give her the Christmas I want to be able to give her and to afford to get cameras so I can make sure he stays away from us and our home. I'm asking for someone like you to help. You have a chance to help a single mother protect and also give her child a Christmas she will remember to bring some joy back into our life. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my story. I usually am not one to ask for help with anything but I am now in a spot where I don't have any other options. I am truly grateful for the help you can give as it will be VERY much appreciated. I hope you have a merry Christmas and a happy new year just as you'll be able to bring us. Even the littlest amount helps!

paypal.me/kstoneberg96
Cash App : $Kstoneberg21