Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am desperate...and heartbroken.
Exclamation 
Hello...

Firstable nice to meet you all..

I am really desperate... I beg everywhere for money and i don't find anything...

I am 28 years old, i live in France currently, but the situation keep going down and down... I have no work... I have been searching for a work since so long time... Nobody wants to hire me...i am super depressed, sad and i don't know what to do, so there i am...

I live with full of debts, it's been years where i can never pay for myself anything, i live in credit all the times... and the food prices keep going high and high because of the current war close to our country... 
The price of the energy keep going up and up...

My cat is 15 years old and she is often subject to need to go to vets for health problems so it's super expansive and it would this too...

I got heart broken also recently with a woman who literally says that i should drop myself off the bridge because i am a loser who cannot earn any money... tho i swear to the Gods i'm trying so hard to find a job and get out of debts...
My debts total are : 900 euros...

I have read all the others posts of people on this forum and it makes me cry to see that we are all in so bad and sad position...I wish u all the best...

All i need is some money on paypal so i can transfert it on my bank account and try to pay some debts....any amounts will be amazing...Even just 1 euros(dollars), or 10, or 30, anything really, any support would save my life and  help me with food... and for my adorable cat.

paypal : https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/remygomezT

Thank u so much all for reading me...