Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm still trying
Sad 
Good morning everyone,

I will keep this short and simple.  I reached out in August of this year for help with some bills as I'm in the process of leaving a dangerous situation called my marriage.  With everything that's went on, I've lost a considerable amount of income, sleep, peace, and joy.

I do have a job which is paying but I am struggling to pay my bills in full each month.  I literally have to pay to go to work because the bus system doesn't operate during my report time for me to be at work on time daily.  

I have done my due diligence since I lost my original job in June of applying through my city for help.  I believe they are very back logged because I just had a follow up from a city worker last week.  On top of that, I have rent court coming up this week and I definitely don't have the money to pay in full.  

My rent is $1,250/mo.  I owe approximately 3-5 months depending on what the city approves me for.  At a minimum, 3 months which equals $3,750.  I have three kids to support as well.  It's getting very cold out already.  I literally have to take uber and lyft to work and that's an average of $18 or more depending on the day.

Absolutely any help would be appreciated.  I'm literally trying not to give up.  I have lost so much and can't figure out how to make this quit.

I live IN Baltimore City.  I can PM you the rental court date notice when asked.

My cash app:  ThatGKei
Paypal:  @lakeishamcswain

If anyone would be gracious enough to help me chisel this debt away my family would be most greatful!!

Thank you,

Lakeisha M.