Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broken wrist out of work.
Hello everyone and thank you in advance to taking the time to read my post. I'm from a small town in western PA. I'm 25 and recently moved back home about a year ago. I'm sure some of you are thinking why is a 25 year old moving back home? Long story short I decided to move back home shortly after I found out my dad has been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. And unfortunately he passed away on October 18 2021. Him and my mother have been together since the age of 14 married since 1987. I felt I should stay at home and help her and to make sure she was going to be okay. Fast forward a bit I finally got back into the work force. I'm currently walking to work since my vehicle needs a new engine. My mother works crazy hours so I just walk and if she is free she will give me a ride. Well two weeks ago I fell at home and broke my wrist. I'm currently out of work until December and I have not heard anything about my short term disability. I was also told it will take a long time to get it. I guess some guys went back to work and then they got it. I never really asked for money.. I always worked for it. Anything would help.. I'm honestly at rock bottom. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
paypal.me/Jdig777