Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Job, can’t pay rent
Hi y’all. I’m not used to begging, or asking for help really but I have no where else to turn. I have been living paycheck to paycheck while looking for another job. Unfortunately, because of a car accident years ago; I can’t work any labor jobs or any job where I can’t sit, and I’ve been denied disability due to my age (25). I don’t live above my means, I use my sister’s streaming services for tv and I don’t buy things for myself (I have had the same clothing since I was in highschool.) I don’t eat fast food because it’s too expensive. I have been trying for years to slowly accumulate experience to get a much better paying job, but with the jobs I’d be able to take, I need years more experience or a degree; neither of which I can afford right now. I was working as a piercing apprentice the past 8 months, but the piercer I was working under decided to move out of state before finishing my training and thus I lost my job last week. I have $20 to my name, and I need $900 to be able to pay rent on the 1st. I asked her if I could at least finish out the week so I could pay something to my landlord, and she said she couldn’t afford it with the move. While understandable, is cruel. My landlord is no better, I explained what happened and he told me that he expects rent on the 1st. Please, I don’t know what to do and I’m just trying to make it this month; I’ll figure out next month. I just need help today..

https://www.paypal.me/magehand?locale.x=en_US