Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In need of help for last stretch
Hello everyone! 

I would like to come with a longer introduction provided with photos so every can understand my situation. My whole thing started years ago, I was forced to finish medical Uni alone with a major help from my sister.  I started working as a dentist, and 5 years ago I decided to move from Romania to Budapest Hugnary. There I had a few unfortunate events regarding finding bad jobs etc. When Finally I found a good job because of my financial problems I was forced to work 12 hours a day including saturdays. With the help of this I could pay back a depth of around 6000 Euros, but then came a total burnout when because I was not able to enjoy anything. I worked constantly to pay back hese debts and had a total burnout. This is when I had really bad ideas, had a suicical period aswell and unfortunately I couldn't afford therapy. So I searched for an Organization, and found Rise Above Discorder via gaming. Thankfully to them I got 3 months of therapy financed, after that I moved back to Romania and visited a psychotherapist aswell, got meds, and things started to go the good way. On the recommendation of my therapist I stopped working as a dentist for a few months and decided to try out something refreshing, arts related so I became a Guide in the Palace of Culture a really famous building in my hometown. Ofcouse I don't earn much from this but it helped me get mentally stable and step by step I could pay back more rounds of debts for friends. But as the salary is around 300$ its hard to give back dept and also keep some money for food and living. 
   At the moment I'm still working as a guide and starting from next years may I will go back to work as a dentist. But now I'm on my last stretch and having again major depressive periods because I still have around 700$ debt which cannot really wait. I'm trying to find solutions, small works, as I'm DJing im trying to make some parties aswell to raise some money but I'm pushed day by day by those for who I have a debt and all I can think is that in 1 year I could give back more then 5000 euros and now I'm totally stuck with 0 or even negative bank balance and day by day struggling with messages. I tried asking for more time but its getting hard. 
   I don't how this thing works, what I can guarantee if its a loan (if there is a way to make it official), My salay every month is 300$ and in a 4-5 months span I can give this back step by step. Attached I will post the photos of my 3 bank accounts, 1 romanian, 1 Revolut, 1 hungarian bank, and also my contract with Rise Above Disorder.

Please feel free to ask me any kind of documents/photos, video calls, I'm open for any discussion and I would be really gratefull If I would fine a help somehow because I really want to avoid the feeling of getting depressed again, and I have a lot of plans for the future to never ever get back to this period lifestyle. Keep in mind the 700$ debt covers what I owe. I would be greatefull with even 1 copper step by step just so I can pay back things step by step as fast as possible!

[Image: xtAbTdB]
[Image: m6pyOrH]

https://paypal.me/istvanjeremias

With respect,

Istvan

[attachment=924]