Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Me Get Back on My Feet
Hi,

I'm in need of financial help.

2022 has been a tough year for me. Last June, a family member got into an accident and as the only person in the family who had savings (I came from a poor family and was the first person to have a degree and be a professional), it was me who paid for everything. It exhausted my savings. Last month, September, my aunt died from stroke. Said aunt didn't have her side of the family's contact so everything also fell on me. I paid for the funeral services.
Just last week, I was hospitalized due to Amoebiasis and came back COVID positive. My medical bill is off the roof, I cannot afford it at all, even with the government assistance/deduction. I am now at the brink of bankruptcy, I have debts that are now piling up.
I seriously don't know if I can survive the next weeks without any help.
Being online and asking for strangers' help is very embarrassing for me since I don't want to bother others with my problems, but I can see that I will not survive without any help.
I hope you can extend some help. I just need enough to pay for my bills, hospital bills and food for the next few weeks. I need help to get back on my feet.

Thank you.
And again, apologies for bothering you with my personal problem.

paypal.me/kriscaren