Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge debt- IVF Fertility treatment

“Money doesn’t buy happiness”! I have been repeating this expression to everyone until I became broke with huge debt and my life stopped with no hope to recover. I forgot that “Money can make a difference”. I didn’t imagine that one day I will be hopeless and seek for stranger’s donation. I have been donating to charities and individuals for long time after university graduation in 2004 and I thought that I was doing great. When I found this website, I felt ashamed that I was helping only the people I know, and I am shocked to discover that there are people with good heart visit such donation campaign website, searching for people that needs help. Hats off to you all, today I have learned a beautiful aspect of human beings, in the current times.
I am here because I became broke financially with huge debt that I will breakdown in the post as under. I have been married for 9 years with no kids, and I work as senior engineer with low income in the construction domain in the UAE. My issue started with a bank loan to do IVF fertility treatment which ended by with 3 unsuccessful attempts (Total 30,000 USD). We stopped trying because I need a special analysis and treatment due to Sperm DNA Fragmentation which I can’t afford. My father had been diagnosed with Bone cancer in 2018 and unfortunately, he had lost his fight in April 2020. Cancer treatment is very expensive everywhere, I topped up my bank loan and used my credit cards plus borrowed some funds from friends. For instance, my father had his last 30 days in coma and the hospital charged 1000 USD/night (Room charge only) in the special care room in a hospital in Lebanon. In April 2020, we had salary cut which make my situation even worse. Since then, I am struggling to pay my rent, utilities bills, bank loan, credit cards and paying back to my friends. My income is half what I must pay every month, so I keep borrowing money from friends until I reached a point I can’t borrow anymore. I started in 2022 to default some CC payments or utilities bills and my credit score declined. Some friends advised me to run away and go home but I can’t do this, I must pay back what I borrowed from the bank and give back the hard-earned money of my friends. Moreover, I have no country as I am a Palestinian refugee, and my wife is Syrian. Every month, I pay all my salary as payments to all parties and start borrowing to get food and transportation again. We don’t go out since more than a year. We stopped visiting doctors although we have more than 7 serious health issues. I don’t have a car and no bus nearby, so I have to use expensive taxi everyday to go office (20 USD daily for about 70km both ways). I am stuck with this circle because I can’t find better job or increase my income or decrease my monthly payments.
I have been trying and trying hard to pay my bank loan, personal loans from friends and family, late credit card payments, late utilities payment and flat rent. I am not allowed to apply for any banking facility. I keep begging people around me to borrow small amounts of money, I have lost most of my friends and some are threatening me to get into court. I keep borrowing and the debt keep increasing due to late payments with hight interest rate. A salary cut due to COVID-19 pandemic is still ongoing and can’t find a better pay job. I always look for a night shift job or anything I can do for money, but unlucky at all. I am convincing my wife to get divorce so she can continue her life with better husband as I am hopeless, my nightmare is getting scarier, and correction is almost impossible.
I know my debt is huge and needs a miracle. I seek your help in anyway that I can settle the balance amount of my credit cards and friends’ private loans. Then I can still pay my bank loan for the next 40 months from my salary, but at least I will have enough money to take food back home. Also, this can help me to take the required treatment for myself and go for IVF fertility treatment, I wish we can get a baby as my wife is turning 42 years after two months.
Key facts: (As of 8th Oct 2022)
·        Bank Personal loan: 126,493 USD (464,230 AED)- My fund raise excludes this loan
·        House Rent loan: 621 USD (2,280 AED)
·        Credit Cards Total Balance: 22,343 USD (82,000 AED)
·        Private Loans from friends: 86,973 USD (317,670 AED)
Hence, I am asking the help of total amount 112,000 USD, excluding my bank loan which is 126,493 USD. I will attach my bank loan status as a proof, I can provide any other required document.
I feel very embarrassed to ask money from strangers, but I need to survive and must do anything to stand up again. I am writing this request after three disaster years of financial issues, although I am still looking for another job with better pay and looking for any part-time job. I have tried to do any online job but all needs capital. I am senior engineer working in the construction sector, however, to build another stream of income, I have learned many different skills to work as freelance but unlucky to get one simple job. Using YouTube and different channels, I have learned how to build websites, digital marketing with paid Ads, drop shipping, product descriptions, content writing, translation, graphic design, logo, online customer service. I offer my service for free to anyone help me with any amount, but for a reasonable time considering other donator’s requests.
I know all of us have different issues to deal with, if you have read my story and unable to help, please send your prayers and I am thankful. I wish you a life full of happiness, peace, success, healthy, stability and satisfaction.

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_bu...KKEMJZU5DG