Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facing Eviction
Hello, my name is Kayla. I am 23 years old, and I work full-time as a manager at a fast-food restaurant. I love my job, but admittedly it doesn't pay the best. I probably should have looked for something with better pay by now, but this was my second job(I've been working here since high school!), and I have a pretty good work relationship with my bosses, making it hard to leave. Until recently, I was living with my boyfriend, and I thought everything was going well. Still, last week he moved out while I was at work, stealing all of my money and blocking me on all social media with absolutely no context or explanation. My rent was due last week, and my pride is saying to get another job to get the money that way, but realistically there isn't enough time, and I'm terrified of being homeless. Even if you just stopped to take the time to read this or shared it with someone who you think would care, it would mean more than I could ever put into words. My PayPal link is PayPal.me/KSInb or my cash app is $ksinbody99 thank you!