Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just need a little ground to help put me back on my feet
I know this may seem like such a ridiculous request considering some of the other threads on here. But I'm trying to keep from tripping all the way and losing everything. 
My fiance and I are struggling, as are most of us in the aftermath of the pandemic. We live in a rural part of Texas and getting to town or work is not just a walk, skip, or a bus ride away. Fortunately his boss is able to come tote him back and forth to work since our car has once again decided it's not leaving the driveway. 
I don't have that blessing at the moment, and its driving me nuts seeing all the burden of rent and bills fall solely on my fiance's shoulders. 
But I've come up with a very realistic ideal solution, I just need the funds to do it....
Ok so id like to 
(1) get a decent replacement cell phone for my qlink sim card that has active service on it. I recently broke my original qlink phone and I can't even afford there cheap 30$ replacement phone right now.
Personally however,I'd like something a little more upgraded. If I'm able to get  one why not get something decent. The things I am able to do around the house to bring in a little cash rely heavily on communication and research on my cell.
And 
(2nd) I'd like to try and get a few months of high speed internet or broadband , paid in advance, at our house. I've come across a lot of help wanted postings for remote customer service or remote technical support. And from what I've looked into... It's decent pay with flexible hours, paid training, some even offer insurance etc. 
They require you to have high speed or broadband that's reliable. Oh and a good headset. 
I have a ton of customer service experience and I don't even question being able to get hired by one of these companies...I just need the technology to meet their requirements.
Sooooooo..... There it is, my request. Again ,I know it's probably the most unworthy ridiculous request on here...but I'm not looking to get rich or take in thousands. Just need a little bit of a hand to keep myself standing and help my fiance by taking on half this financial load. 
I appreciate your time just for reading this far
Thank you
Vanessa   
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/my/profile      
~Vanessa~