Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help now..Please..My husband lost his ability to walk and talk
Exclamation 
Hi,   My husband died from Myeloma.  . Myeloma is a form of blood and bone cancer. This cancer is awful it breaks your bones.  If you cough- you break a bone. When my husband got sick there was a fear of him getting COVID so I wouldn't allow anyone other then me  to take care of my husband because if he got COVID he would die.  So I did everything myself.  I quit my job and took care of him.  I put every bill on my credit cards.  I didn't leave his side.  I thought if I did everything perfectly I could save him from this awful cancer. I still cry over his loss. It's been less then a year.  I couldn't save him.  He was the love of my life.  I think the biggest compliment you can pay someone is to say he was a good man.  My husband was a good man. I am trying everything I can to make money to pay these bills but I owe so much.  I am still grieving his death while working long hours.   I'm on anti-depressants and I am trying to survive.  Please only give if you have to give.  I know how it feels wondering where to look for money for the next bill. 
 Life can get so hard for so many of us. I just need a helping hand  The Drag River Enterprises used to be my husbands business. It's defunct now but I am using the pay pal account  Donate with PayPal.
My husband found the cancer on his own in his urine.  If anything looks out of the ordinary in your urine get yourself checked.   God bless and thank you for listening.  In the end this cancer took my husbands ability to talk and walk.. Half my heart is gone with him.  God bless and thank you for listening.