rental help
Lightbulb 
Hello ~ 
I am in need of some help this month ! 
I am self employed as a personal shopper for the venues Instacart && Favor ~
I had some major set backs this month ~ 
My AC went out ~ My water pump went out ~ 
I was swarmed by bees && was stung over 40x placing me in the hospital ~ 
I was Dx w/ lactic acidosis dt the amount of "poison" suffered from bee stings ~ 
My car was continually overheating && I replaced the thermostat finally last week ~ 
Needless to say ~ I missed 18 days of being able to work dt all these situations ~ 

I have been diligently playing catch up since I have felt better but I am still lacking my full rent !! 

To top it off ~ my primary account was hacked && $265 was taken from my savings 2 days ago ~~ 
I have called on that && was told it will take 7-10 business days for it to be replaced into my account ~

I live in my own RV ~ but my lot rental/electric has little to no "grace" period ~
It is due by 5p today && if not paid by the 8th ~ I will be evicted ~ 

Due for September is $530.00 ~ 
Because of the banking issue ~ I currently have only $178 ~
Tomorrow I have a deposit coming for $47 ~ 
That still leaves me $305 shy to not be evicted !! 
I have been out running jobs all morning && will continue running as many as possible all day ~

Please ~~ If anyone out there has $300 that they can send me / loan me ~ I would be so grateful !! 
I don't have anywhere else I can go, no family to speak of && my RV is not stable enough to be moved ~~ 

I appreciate any assistance ~ && Thank you in advance for helping me !!!! 
If anyone feels it in their heart to get me over this hump ~ I will pay it forward when another soul is in need ~~

My Info ~~ PayPal 
@crzyangl