Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help for Citizenship
Hello everyone. My name is Matias and I am from Argentina. I am here to ask for help to restart my life elsewhere. The corruption in my country has destroy the economy completely and there is less jobs avaliable. And even if you manage to find a job, the pay is not enough to pay everything(rent, food, services). People are getting desperate, as am I. Even my only home was stolen from me and not even the justice would help me get it back because of the corruption itself. I gave up on this country. I want to live elsewhere and start anew. But I do not want to do so illegaly. Since I had Italian grand grand parents, I decided to do the paperwork of getting the citizenship so that I can go, work and live in Europe legally. The problem with this is that it costs 300 Euros for the citizenship + 180 Euros for the passport. Because of the devaluation of my country´s currency, it is almost impossible to reach that amount. 

I am only asking if anyone could help me with 480 Euros or the equivalent in dollars to pay for this and finally be able to live somewhere else legally. In advance, I want to thank you for reading me, and sorry if I mis wrote something. 

http://www.paypal.me/matiasmega