Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Eye Surgery
I am 20 and have this condition called strabismus (misaligned eye) condition. Since i was a kid i always got bullied because of it. They will make fun of my eye asking where am i looking even tho they know i'm looking at them because were talking. Because of this, i am now have low self esteem, i've lost my confidence. I don't like going out of the house anymore feeling scared that people might judge me again. But that wasn't the hard part of it. I am thin, not that quite good looking for a 20 years old. I am now a 20years old with a 4'3 height and a very thin body. I can't blame anyone. Being poor means lacking of food and vitamins my body needed, lacking the confidence to go out means not being able to walk or jog around also means you cant exercise at all. And last but not the least. Lacking money means doesn't have a choice but take the judgement about your eyes, taking the words of bullies and losing your self by losing your confidence.

what people doen't know is that
My eyes are hurting more and more along with i don't know if its my brain, i just sometime felt drain and i feel my head ache like my eye or brain are going to explode. 

I hope that someday, i will be proud to walk in the broad daylight having back my confidence.

I'm very desperate for help.
Helping me means helping my family. Helping me means i can help them, I am not asking for much, any amount will do, but i'm hoping to reach as many as i can to have an eye surgery, i don't know how that cost because i haven't tried even to just get check up. But amount will do, pls help me. Thankyou.

https://www.paypal.me/AngelaAmoraAvila