Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It is okay to admit that you need a little bit of help sometimes...
I'm not going to write this whole really over exaggerated story trying to make anybody feel sorry for me just so that they help me.. because I am the type of person that will be the first to tell you and to admit that I hate to have to ask for any help and dont want anything just handed to me and take A LOT of pride in working hard to get everything that me and my two little boys need... But you can't ever predict what is going to happen in life and I have recently have had a really bad streak of bad luck here lately and unfortunately and sadly lost my job and also lost the home me and my two boys were living in since the house was included with the job I had at the time and because of there not being any type of contract or lease my ex bosses gave me only a week to pack all of our things and be completely moved out so that I was no longer on the property when it came time to give me my every 2 week paycheck... And still have not giving me my paycheck that I could use to pay the $150 ticket I have to pay off before I am able to renew my license and get a new copy of it that I am going to have to have in order for me to get a new job to support me and my babies since I am doing it all on my own.. anything would really really help.. and would really really mean the world to me..