Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really Struggling
I know this is a long shot but I'm desperate. I've tried everything I can think of to get/make money. Here's my story.....

I've been married to an alcoholic abuser for 23 years. He has controlled every aspect of my life. I was pretty much held prisoner in my own home. I wasn't allowed to work, to have money or a car. In June he almost killed me. I finally went to the police. He is now locked up. 

I know many people will say things like..why didn't you just leave? Unless you're in that situation you don't understand how hard that is to do.

Anyways, I finally got a job. Not a great one but it's a job. My problem is he never paid the bills on time. I'm struggling to pay back utilities before they get shut off and pay property taxes before I lose my house. I'm not asking for much. I just need a little help to get back on my feet. I have no support. I lost all my friends and family when I turned him into the police. I'm literally alone and drowning. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Anything would help right now.

Once I'm on my feet I will definitely be paying it forward and helping others.

$mommacow74