Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just want to be with the person I love, finally.
Heart 
So, a few things I want to note, first off. For one, I know not everyone agrees with or believes LDR are a thing that can work. I at times have doubted our ability to be able to stay as in love as we somehow have over the past 2 years. Ultimately even had we not taken the time and money to visit each other back and forth whenever we could afford to, as mushy as it might sound I truly believe this person is the one I want to spend my life with. I can't tell you why life works so randomly, why a girl from PA would fall in love with a nerd 4 years older from Wisconsin. I remember thinking how, Gosh, if there were any state MORE boring than the area of PA I grew up in, it was his, haha. Things I guess just work out how they will. 
Second off, and this is probably something I at least find really important to bring up- I know on the surface to most people this request will seem really trivial. I mean, at least compared to bids for money to pay for cancer treatment, or funerals, or..Well really most things people are going to ask for money for on these sites. However, this desire of mine isn't entirely or really so much even just about being able to finally be with my partner for good, but a plea to get me the hell away from this town. 'Cause honestly, being here is killing me in a lot of ways. So while the goal is to be able to move to my partner, being able to actually do so is more just a way to save my life, at this point. 
Ah, how do I talk about everything without getting so personal to the point it's unhealthy for both myself, and anyone reading this? I mean I guess you could say life has been..Trying. These past 6 months or so, especially. I am a 27 year old partially disabled woman, who has been pushing and pushing especially over the past year to become more independent. Especially given this relationship with my partner, just wanted to finally feel like I grew up and got my act together, you know? Which has ended up in a lot of ways, tremendously backfiring. Between a mental breakdown, induced by such sudden changes and a myriad of other things, as well as some newfound health issues I am still following up about to discover exactly how serious of a problem I'm facing...It's just. Overwhelming. The city I live in itself has contributed to a lot of my stress in itself, as well as other rather insidious issues I will be remaining in recovery for, for years to come I imagine. So, getting out is my chance. I want nothing more, nothing more, than to be out of this state and finally be with them. And it pains me to say, but I just can't do it alone right now. 
Either way, it's such a big goal of mine I know I will get there. I just am not sure how long it's going to take when I have been too physically ill to work since May, and mentally I don't know how long I can handle dealing with everything here, especially feeling and being so alone. So, anything would help. I know these past few years have been rough on literally everyone, so I don't expect much. Heck, if nothing comes out of this, at least it was a way to vent about this situation. Take care. 
https://www.paypal.me/princesslayh