Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Husband left me with 3 kids and broke
Sad 
My husband of 8 years left me with no money, no credit cards, and ran off with his 18 year old 2nd cousin. How embarrassing right?  We share 3 children together, ages 2-9. Also I’ll mention this person stayed in our house over the first month of summer. I had no clue.. so Friday night he never came home. I picked up all 3 kids from daycare, got home around 7. Tried calling him, texting etc… only to go to our bedroom closet and notice most of his clothes are gone, the picture of him and his parents are gone and my $1500 in cash tips I had hidden in our closet. He cleared out the bank account, left me with exactly $47 dollars. I don’t know what to do… I do not have any family, a couple of cousins but they live 5 states away and I barely know them. My mother is not in my life and my father passed away 2 years ago. I work 8-5 and can barely pay for daycare for the next 3 weeks, I have been feeding them sandwiches, carrots or celery and water but my poor kids need money. I don’t qualify for financial aid like food stamps as with my soon to be ex husbands income, it’s over the threshold. 

I would appreciate any type of help, even if it’s just to get my kids some good healthy groceries or help with gas money. I am struggling and I am breaking. I’m in a dark place and don’t want my kids to go hungry or have to light candles because our electricity is going to get cut off… or get stranded on the side of the road. 

ANY help is so very much appreciated - Sincerely a mom of 3 who is struggling 

VENMO - @LAshley2978