Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Filipino family needing assistance....
Exclamation 
Just to give you an idea of who I am, I was adopted and raised by my single parent mom and became an undergraduate with 2 years of college. Even though I did not finish college, I was raised by my mom to be a morally upright individual. I never did anyone wrong or brought other people harm starting from high school until now, although I must admit that I was a very rowdy kid growing up and was diagnosed with ADHD which my kids also unfortunately inherited. I am a father of three in the Philippines and one of the biggest reason why I posted on this website is because I feel that it's about time for me receive some good this time around. I did not believe in the saying that "nice guys finish last" initially, but I am a living proof of it. All my life people have taken advantage of my kindness, generosity and character. 

I am already above 35 years old still with a minimum wage job in the Philippines, without savings, living from paycheck to paycheck, and without any property of value under my name. My eldest just entered college, my second in Junior Highschool and my youngest who has the worst ADHD among the three will start going to special education classes with other special kids this year. I was never this broke before and even lent money to people who I taught are my friends and even to people in my families second-generation which ended up with me being ghosted. Just recently we were forced to ask for money for the down payment of the tuition fees because I lost work when Covid happened and was not able to prepare money in advance. My partner was able to find some work from home opportunities that barely gives her enough time to do anything else with a bare minimum salary which made me end up to be a house-husband to take care of the house chores and take care of the kids. We are 6 months behind in rent, still has 50% of the previous school year tuition fees as balance and was always short monthly. It was a time where me and my partners' will were tested and is still being tested until now. Asking for assistance from other people on the internet is honestly something that I just thought about quite recently because when we tried to reach out to people who we thought are our friends and family, it's either we get the cold shoulder or they give you unreasonable conditions in exchange for their help. I just recently got a rank and file job which I hope would let us stay afloat for the time being. You may think I am irresponsible for having kids and ended up being this way and I can honestly say that I can't blame you, but we were not always like this. We live in a cruel world and I don't want my kids to experience what I am going through right now.

If you have read this far I would like to thank you for your patience and your valuable time. I want to reassure you that everything that is stated here is true or my soul be damned. I can still say a lot of things that have happened in my life that made me who I am or what my family has been through, but I decided it is no longer needed. This might turn into a novel if I wrote everything. I believe in the "Pay it forward" principle and I am hopeful that in time my standing would change. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I plan to post an update on this thread in the future once my family's situation gets better and eventually stop asking for assistance. Thank you again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please use the link or the button below to donate via Paypal.

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_bu...EF7WY72D5W