Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JUST GOT SERVED AN EVICTION NOTICE WITH NO WHERE TO GO!!!
Exclamation 
[attachment=875][attachment=874][attachment=874][attachment=874]Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this. I am new here as I did not know these kinds of sites existed and somebody referred me here as a long shot but I'll take it cuz it's better than no shot. During covid I was laid off of work due to the lack of work and the fact that I worked for tow truck co that was a subcontractor for a municipality in the state of New Jersey that was shut down during covid I had worked for them for 5 years. My job is a tow truck dispatcher for a small family owned operated towing company was shut down when motor vehicle shut down and the police were told not to impound cars if necessary due to the fact that people would have no way of getting the proper documentation from motor vehicle to get them out of impound. My boss kept me on as long as possible but with no money coming in eventually he had to leave me off with the promise of bringing me back on as soon as he could. I had enough money to keep me afloat till this past year which was fine cuz my boss was going to bring me back this past November except for the fact that come October of this past year he passed away the business with your family run was shut down and sold so I found myself out of a job all together. Unemployment has been giving me problems and I just got approved for legal aid and they are going to bat for me requesting all of my paperwork to go over to see why they are not paying me out on my claim as of yet. I receive one check from unemployment and then it stopped. Managed to get by this whole time by the skin of my teeth being as my hot water was shut off 2 months ago and thank God it's summer I've managed to make do but the last straw came on the 28th when I came home from being out in filling out applications and looking for a job I came home to a eviction notice on my door and they're not giving me much time to figure this out as my court date is Monday morning I'm in the rears 2 months and hot water shut off I have no kids it's just me my dad passed away 12 years ago my mother is God knows where she left when we I was 16 I don't have any other family I don't have anywhere to turn I don't have anywhere to go literally at all except the street I don't even have a car anymore to live out of because during the pandemic I couldn't afford my insurance for my registration and I let it lap and my car got impounded by a different municipality not one that I worked for and I couldn't afford the impound fees and I lost my vehicle I owned. I'm 38years old this is the first time in my life sine i was 14 that I've ever been unemployed. Don't know why I'm plenty of time cuz I never thought I ever ever in my entire life first time I've never been able to provide myself and I'm completely at the mercy of courts my landlords I've got nothing left and nowhere to go I have an 11-year-old dog is my life shelter and being put to sleep or high because nobody wants a senior dog could you catch that I rescued while I was doing volunteer work will end up in the same place I don't have kids but they are my kids they are my life they're my everything. I'm just asking if anybody has in their heart can help I always put out the energy I expect to get back in life I've always given people a place to stay bought people groceries  I volunteer I've always done what I can when I can to help those in need and here I am finding myself in need with nowhere to turn. My rent is 1200 dollars as of Monday with my rent and what I am in the rears I need to come up with 3,300 and I'm devastated and defeated I don't know where or what I'm going to do. Over the past couple months things have been so hard I've struggled so bad I've even put myself into the hospital for mental health because I've never been this defeated and down on my luck and I just don't know how to handle it. Scott county in government assistance but because I'm a single female that's capable of working even though I'm struggling to find a job with no children they're not so quick to help me. I filled out so many applications online I don't even know if these people are getting them or if we even making it to the top of the pile and reading them what happened to the days where you go in you fill out an application you hand it to the manager and either get interviewed there or schedule an interview and you know you're application was seen now it just goes into the last dark circles od the internet and who knows who's getting them and actually reading them. So this is me begging pleading whatever you want to call it anybody has a little extra has in their heart and can help me keep my home my animals I promise I will continue to do everything my power to pay it forward like I've been doing my entire life. I don't think anybody should have to give up their home and feel this way ever in their life and I've always been one to help some people didn't have to deal with this and now here I am with no help and no where to turn. Thank you very nice there's anything you need I can provide all documentation I don't want to post it online for everybody to see but if you privately message me whatever I can provide all Court notices to show my current situation. Please help me keep my animals in my home they are literally all I got and I've been all they've had. No it's no comparison but they are my children I love them more than life itself I would give everything for them to live a happy fulfilling life.