Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Medical emergency
Question 
My name is Megan, I am a single mother of 4 so I don't have a lot to offer.  But what I do have to offer is a little free time to help out an extremely close friend/family member that just recently had the biggest medical emergency in their life.  This medical emergency actually went as far as amputation that needed done. This close friend/family has no health insurance and has 2 kids, teenage and preteen aged, at home to take care of. I am doing all that I can by helping with the kids and major house duties. I have been trying to help find insurance and everything as well but everything takes time, and time is not what she has. She has now fallen behind on her rent and other bills because getting a foot amputation means no working privilege for a while. He small Toyota Corolla had to be sold  to cover bills and pluse it would not hold a wheel chair,so now she is in need of a new vehicle so that she can get to appointments and have the accomodations that she needs when leaving home. The doctors are wanting a nurse to come out 4 days a week but she can't afford to pay that cost so they are wanting to put her in a nursing home until everything medical wise starts looking up. Her depression is kicking in, blood pressure is high because of money. She's trying to have a positive outlook but it's hard because she just keeps what she says losing and never getting a win. She's scared of losing her kids while she's already losing body parts and everything else material in her life. If anyone can donate anything at all would be amazing, and show her that she is gonna win, and here are her steps there!! I have created a cash app for accepting any donations for her at the 
cash tag #nevergiveup0124
Please help out my family!! Anything will help!!!
Thank you in advance!!!
Megan