Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fiancee Ran Away with Our Wedding Money, Father Passed Away
Please help me. My mind is going blank and I do not know what to do.
I supposed to get married with my long term boyfriend on 15th May 2021. Then a day just before the date, he was gone missing with the money that I have been saving for 7 years for our wedding. Our family searched him everywhere with the help of polices. Around November 2021, my friend found him in Semarang, East Java, Indonesia, already married with another woman and the woman is 8 month pregnant. He said the money was already gone because he spent it for living with his wife for months. I have no strength anymore to meet him because after the wedding was canceled, my father got sick due to the stress. I have to face a big humiliation in my life which led me into depression. 

On 3rd January 2022, my father was passed away because of heart attack. I blame myself for this because I made him humiliated in front of big family and his collegues. I feel I am not a good daughter to him. After his death, the family and I found out that my father was in debt. He took it for his business and some of the debt he took for paying the canceled wedding. it is $15.000 or IDR 225.000.000 in total and dad use our house as a guarantee. I already try to get loan from bank but the banks reject my application because I already took study loan for my younger sister who is her first year in college.

I work as a clerk in local bank and my paycheck is even not enough to support my family because I have to support my mom, two younger siblings. Please help me to get back in life. My mind is going blank and I dont know what to do. Someone offer me to get married with old rich man for one year a.k.a contract marriage but I am scared to do it because lots of woman get into domestic abuse in contract marriage and my dad would hate the idea if he is alive. I also start see a psychiatrist because I start to take sleeping pills, cut myself since 3 months ago. I think it will be good for me to die because I have insurance from my company

Please help to get out from situation. I feel hopeless and useless. I believe in Pay It Forward because I used to do it when life was bright. I will be thankful for every cent you give to me. Help me to get though this life and survive for my mom because the only reason for me to stay alive is her

Thank you for taking your time for reading my story and I am grateful if you are able to help me.

paypal.me/vvianite